Best Inferno Tower Arena 8 Deck [+2700 Trophies] Big Eye
Arena 8 Deck With Inferno Tower "Big Eye" Clash Royale
I'm a F2P (free to play totally) player, using this deck at Arena 7 to Arena 8. At Arena 7, when my king level was 7, I got 2100 trophies. Now, my king level is 8, I'm playing at 2700 trophies at A8 Frozen Arena.
Maybe this deck can be classified as "Hog cycle" or "Trifecta" variations. However this deck is a bit unique as no goblins, and no Valkyrie are used, so I don't know to put it in what classification, so I prefer call it as "Big Eye" deck (as all the cards have large big eyes).
Introduction To "Big Eye" Deck With Inferno Tower
This deck is harmony
I divide my 8 cards as 4pairss of cards.
- 2 building cards to defend
- 2 cards to quick attack, heavy damage
- 2 cards for spell (attack and defend)
- 2 cards to make splash damage, and to counter spawners
This deck is best all-round for free to play (F2p) player
- This deck can counter almost any deck
- This deck is all-round, no weakness
- This deck is fun to play, however, the learning curve is steep
- Equilibrium: 3 Commons, 4 Rares, 1 Epic, 0 Legendary Card
- Inferno Tower: to defend, counter hog, royal giant, golem, pekka
- Tombstone: alternative defense, to counter mini pekka, hog, valkyrie, musketeer, and sparky
- Hog Rider: quick attack
- Musketeer: counter big air, balloon, baby dragon, lava hound and miner
- Zap: counter minion and minions horde, and goblins and skeletons swarm
- Goblin Barrel: quick attack
- Bomber: counter ground swarm
- Fire Spirits: counter air swarm, minion and minion horde, and lava
How To Play The "Big Eye" Deck
This is the control deck. Wait, defend, and quick attack. It can counter Royal Giant Deck, balloon deck, hog deck, trifecta deck, miner deck. Profit the advantage of counter attack, and quick attack another lane. I will update the tactics for each cases latter.
Strategy vs Miner-Minions Horde Combo
Miner is too hot now. Miner can be used to chop the tower, or to deny the Princess. A popular combo is Miner + Minions Horde. "Big Eye" deck has a solution. ZAP or Fire Spirit to counter Minions Horde, Bomber or Musketeer to counter Miner. Timing is important. If the player adds Royal Giant, we have Inferno Tower already.
Strategy vs Tri-legendary deck
vs Tri-leg (tri legendary deck: miner, ice wizard, princess). At this moment, this 3-legs are very famous. But I personally don't want to pay in gaming, I enjoy using weak cards to counter stronger cards. It's take time to master this "Big Eye" deck, however, it's very fun to use it.
To counter this deck, I normally put my musketeer to counter the miner, if well placed, the miner will attack the musketeer instead of your tower, and the musketeer will survive. To counter the princess (3 elixir) I use the bomber (3 elixir) with 1 shot-killed the princess. The Ice wizard is useless as it counters well the barbarians, but I use quick attack on another lane. Mini-pekka (4 elixir) is totally neutralized by my tombstone (3 elixir).