Best Clash Royale Legendary Deck – No Epics (4000+ Trophies)
Clash Royale Legendary Deck - No Epics
I never broke 4000 Trophies before, so I thought I'd share my deck (I'm level 10)
The Deck is super fun to play, but requires a lot of focus, because you are constantly pushing and playing aggro. 1 wrongly placed card will cost you the game at 3800+.
Poison is very annoying for this deck, since the deck has no mini-tank. You can win some matches against Giant + Poison, it's just a hard matchup. The Deck takes a lot of practice to master, but I've beaten lvl12 Giant+Poison+Prince players with this deck.
I tried replacing log with Ice Spirit, MP and other things, none of which worked out well for me, I love the Log, its cheap, does decent chip-damage(~100) and does wonders vs flood decks, princesses, 3Muskets and Hog-Rider decks.
Let me know what you think.
Strategy / Tips:
- (Clash Royal Legendary Arena 9 Deck: Log, Princess, Miner, Tombstone, Goblins, Minions, Fire Spirits, Zap)
- Keep sending miner+goblins or miner+minions or miner+spirits+goblin/mionions combos. (Dont wait for elixir to go to 10, push as soon as you have enough elixier for the combo) Defend your miner push with Zap.
- If he places a collector always send miner at it + small troops down that lane.
- If you dont have miner on hand for attack, just play a princess at the bridge to chip damage or force him into wasting a high card (prince, MP) to defend, then defend with your tombstone and counterpush again with miner. (If you place princess at the river and know he has goblins, you can zap them if youre fast enough resulting in a huge trade and forcing him into wasting another card for your princess)
- If you dont have a nice hand you can also send 3 firespirits alone. They will force a zap or do decent damage to the tower. (if he doesn't have ice-spirits)
- Basically you don't want your opponent to be able to save up elixir for a push, you want him to be constantly defending.
- You can easily defend all hog pushes with tombstone + Log/zap.
- Playing tombstone and a defensive princess + log can take out huge pushes.
- Sparky and Pekka decks are completely countered by this deck due to tombstone.